The zaniest photographers on the Gold Coast! Bookmark this space - See you here!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just look at this cutie!

Steve and Jodie were married on Sept 11 2004 at The Glades. We had the privilege of being a part of their wedding on that gorgeous day.


Steve and Jodie live in NY and are on a family holiday back home, and they brought their darling little boy Dylan to visit. We shot some beautiful images by the beach yesterday afternoon - it was really windy so we ended up at the park next to the beach instead.


What an angel! He smiled the whole time, laughed and giggled and really put it on the for camera - and he's only 7 months! I wish all my baby shoots were like this one!!


Congratulations guys - he's just adorable - and thank you for bringing him back for me to photograph this stage in your family's life.


I LOVE my job!



No comments: