The zaniest photographers on the Gold Coast! Bookmark this space - See you here!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Did you know that you can be alerted when I post?

I've just discovered how to keep up with the times! Oh my goodness the 21st Century has finally hit.

If you haven't downloaded the latest Internet Explorer, go do it NOW.
Then you'll see a little orange icon in the top corner with white lines on it, click it.
Then the next page that comes onscreen, click the line that says "Subscribe to this Feed".
Then, if you look on your left top hand side of the screen, there's a little gold star and under than will be listed my blog site - if its in bold type, there's a new entry. If not, I've been really slack (again) and there's no new entries.

Cool huh!!

Let me know how you go!

No comments: