The zaniest photographers on the Gold Coast! Bookmark this space - See you here!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Updating my blog

I got into trouble yesterday for not blogging more regularly (sorry Amy :!) so I'm going to TRY to update this at LEAST twice a week. I promise!

So, why haven't I lately??? Wellllll perhaps because since we got back from holidays on 2nd January, we've photographed 3 weddings and 9 families, and a shoot for my favourite mums and babies retail outlet.

Excuses, excuses I know, but its true! We've been flat out - while everyone else is on holidays........sigh..... but I'm having so much fun!

So, here goes:

Wedding #1 Christie and Rob - they eloped to the Gold Coast and had a gorgeous intimate ceremony with 9 family members. Yes it poured with rain, but the ceremony was just lovely. They're beautiful photos, rain and all!




No comments: