The zaniest photographers on the Gold Coast! Bookmark this space - See you here!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Welcome to 2007

Did you manage to get some time off over the holiday break? We went camping, which is my favourite thing to do - next to staying at a 5 star hotel….. of course…..

We’ve been busy, busy, busy while you’ve been on holidays with a bunch of portrait shoots and a couple of weddings as well. Thankfully, our weather hasn’t been too bad, except for a shoot in the pouring rain at Brunswick Heads, that was a lot of fun.

Did you get our end of year card in the mail? If not, here it is for you to have a sticky at. Its about 65% of the shoots that we had last year, and a couple of my personal pics in there for good measure.

Enjoy and I’ll talk with you soon! Deb

cardfinalversin2.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb

Missed out on receiving one of your great cards. The gorgeous Brad even made the grade. Keep up the bloggs - i always check to see what new pics are up there.

Nikki & Brad Duggan

Bliss Photography said...

oh Nikki - did you?!?! Rats- I thought I'd sent one - I'll make sure I put one in the post for you love.

Deb